Tis’ the season for spending, yet holiday style doesn’t have to break the bank. The Bloggers Who Budget are up for the challenge and are sharing a few of our favorites for under $75 this month. Be prepared to shine.
So. THESE. PANTS. They’re the perfect cocktail pant and miraculously, manage to button over my burgeoning belly. And even though I’ll be sipping something decidedly less festive this year, I feel like I could host quite the holiday soiree in this pair. I paired them with my trusty tuxedo blazer and a tulip-hem blouse from Banana Republic. Serious sparkle and a matching red lip and heel make it party-ready. Now that’s what I call merry and bright.
- LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Blazer: $34.99 (also love these options)
- Banana Republic Blouse: $32 (received 40% off and used a $20 gift card)
- Old Navy Pants: $21 (received 30% off; also love this option)
- Target Merona Pumps: $24 (bought on sale; these colors still available)
- J.Crew Necklace: $200 (great version from J.Crew Factory)
- BaubleBar Ring: $30
What are you wearing this holiday season? Share your favorites below and get inspired by these bloggers’ stylish picks:
Love style on a budget? Show us your stuff:
Bloggers Who Budget Link-Up Details: The Bloggers Who Budget ladies would like you to join in on the fun every 3rd Monday of the month, starting 8 AM EST! The BWB link-up is all about sharing how you shop on a budget. Each month will have a theme, which will be announced ahead of time. We want YOU to join in the fun of styling something around our monthly themes and can’t wait to see it!
Coming up in 2015:
- January: Winter for Less ($75 and under)
- February: Leopard for Less ($75 and under)
Want to join the BWB link-up? On the third Monday of each month at 8 AM EST, you can head to any one of our blogs to link-up your post. We kindly ask that you please follow all of our blogs (via Bloglovin’, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram!). Also, please provide a link to this in your post, or add the button below to your blog. If you tweet, please use the hashtag, #BloggersWhoBudget.