Welcome to this month’s Style You!
Looking for the perfect pair of skinny jeans? Have an event coming up and no idea what to wear? Email your fashion dilemmas to email@example.com and watch this column for your post.
There are so many good sales right now, but I’m not sure what I should buy…summer will be over soon enough, but it’s hard to think about fall clothes already! Any ideas?
~ Megan ~
Great question! There’s nothing I like better than a good sale and a strategy.
Now’s the time to think about classic pieces that you can wear all year long – and for a fraction of the price. Here are five items I’m stocking up on for the season ahead:
- Classic button-downs in white and chambray. Sleeveless options are perfect for layering as the weather cools down.
- Lightweight blazers and sweaters in neutral colors and simple prints.
- Summer tweed. What’s better than a traditional fall fabric in a happy color?
- Slouchy v-neck tees and basic tanks.
- Pumps and booties in go-with-everything black and camel.
And if you’re like the thousands of other women who shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, you just got a head start on your fall wishlist! I sure did. (These boots are sitting pretty in my closet as we speak.)